November 2021 to May 2022
- This summer all our hiking rental gear needs to be pre booked through our website.
- The shop is not going to be open with regular hours.
- We are offering FREE DELIVERY, to local accommodations around National Park Village, for hiking gear that is booked online through our website at least 48 hours in advance.
How to Book Gear this summer!
Option 1 – Free Delivery to your Accommodation
(Commercial accommodations within 10km of National Park Village)
- Pre-Book gear online, (must be booked at least 48 hours before you need the gear)
- Select where you are staying, from the list of participating National Park Village Accommodations’.
- The gear will be delivered to your accommodation by 6pm the day before your hike.
- After your hike drop the gear at the reception of your accommodation either in the evening after your hike or by 10am the next morning, and we will collect it.
Option 2 – Not Staying in National Park Village
- Pre-Book gear online, (must be at least 48 hours before you need the gear)
- Select staying elsewhere option.
- We will meet you at the shop at 6pm on the evening before your hike, and provide the rental gear.
- We have a lock-box at the shop that you will be able to return the gear to after your hike
If neither of the above 2 options works for you, then send us an email, or phone the shop number which will divert to a cell phone, and we may be able to work something else out.
- BOOKINGS MADE LESS THAN 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE CANNOT BE PROCESSED. PLEASE PHONE US FIRST, IF ITS LESS THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE YOUR HIKE.
- ON THE DAY OPENING REQUESTS ARE STILL POSSIBLE BUT WILL INCURE AN ADDITIONAL $15.00 EMERGENCY OPENING FEE
Popular Rental Gear
Helly Hansen Waterproof Jacket
Earth Sea Sky Waterproof Overtrousers
Waterproof hiking boots
Extendable Leki hiking poles